Denied Patrick Dalton's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Patrick Dalton, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patrick Dalton

Patrick Dalton New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Patrick
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ban evasion after asking how to transfer server points off of a banned account. I was asking a friend of mine on there if it could be done because i have another friend with coincidentally the same first name, Patrick Basore, who goes by the username "patrick.basore". He was banned for a very long time and told me he wouldn't be coming back at all because it was so long, so i asked if i could have his points, and he told me he could give them to me if i could figure out how to get them. I asked my friend on the server if it could be done using a hypothetical situation that it was my old account just to get rid of confusion on why i would be transferring points from another person's account. But like i said then and now, that was entirely hypothetical and not what actually happened because the other account is not mine at all. I would really appreciate it if you unbanned me because i have done nothing but ask someone how to transfer credits from my friend's account after he got banned. I know now this can't be done so whatever, but i didn't do anything to get banned on this server. It's not ban evasion, that was patrick.basore who was banned, not me. I am aware how ironic this is given we have the same first name.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for Ban Evasion by @Mr. Rogers. Please wait patiently for his response.

3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Unless it can be proved to me in a private conversation that the two of you are separate people, and give an explanation as to why the ip's match, this ban will stay.

In other words, this Appeal is Denied until you can provide evidence for your claims.

Best Regards,
    ~Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.