Denied patrick.basore's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by patrick.basore, Jul 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrick.basore

patrick.basore New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    patrick.basore
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:88014029
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe i was banned for rdm and leave. I did rdm, that part is true, but i didn't leave. My punishment was a slay the next round and I stayed for my slay but i had to leave after that round. I came back a little bit later after i finished what i had to do and it said i was banned for two weeks. I have played on this server a long time and i have never rdmd and left, or even rdmd more than a couple of times. I've never been banned and i think two weeks is very long for just one rdm kill. I did not leave after and i would greatly appreciate if the ban was at least reduced.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

You were banned by @Giraffe for RDM and leave 2nd offence. Please be patient as they will respond when they are able.

3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hey patrick.basore! Sorry for the delay as I have bene busy, but let's get into it shall we?

So today on Vanilla I came across this report
    [​IMG]
    Now, you did indeed throw that incend and did end up damaging another player which resulted in the slay, but you already knew that.

You claim that you stayed the whole round but that doesn't appear to be the case.
    [​IMG]

Now what I really don't like about this is the poor taste in response to the report. Although the other player can't see it, I can, and it's completely unnecessary.
    To go with that, you claim you have never rdm and left before but this is your second offense. I think you need to take the time and think about your actions.
    I will be denying this appeal. Please think about your actions before performing them. Have a great night, and feel free to play on the other servers we have to offer!

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.