Denied Pappy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pappy, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pappy

Pappy New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PAPPY!
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50941043
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was first banned for 5 days because I got reported for RDM and had to go somewhere, and I forgot that it's against the rules to leave with an active report on you. I thought it would have been easier to just join on my alternate account to keep playing rather than making a ban appeal, and I didn't realize I'd enjoy the servers as much as I did. Ryan caught me ban evading and banned both accounts for 5 weeks.

While I was playing on my second account, I started to get back into the TTT gamemode like I once was and really liked it. I now regret it and wish I had appealed in the first place. I promise I'm not here to cause trouble, I just want to play on a fun, active TTT server. Thank you for reading and please give me another chance! :)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not really sure what to put here, but I have over 1,700 hours on gmod; I do genuinely enjoy this game and am not just a troll.

[​IMG]

(proof that it's me https://steamcommunity.com/id/pappyyy)​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Tagging @Azaelus who banned you for RDM and Leave 1st. I was the one who extended it to 4 weeks due to you evading it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Ive seen this, I'll gather my evidence shortly

4. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Heyo @Pappy . Lets get straight to it

You had a report on you from iii since you prop damaged him just before he killed you. You can't Misclick a prop for it to deal that much damage to a player, hence making it RDM. However, you left the server before I could put a slay on you to serve for the damage you dealt to him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In any normal circumstances, I would have let you serve your slay and voided the ban in return. Since you chose not to appeal and evade this ban, I will not be Approving this appeal today.

You are still free to play on the other 4 TTT servers SGMOD has as you have no existing ban on them.

Appeal - Denied
    Thread - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.