Approved PanosB3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PanosB3, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PanosB3

PanosB3 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PanosB3
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62894873
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ehm this is more of an enquiry, I am banned for 5 days I suppose its for RDM&Leave however I don't think I have rdmed + left so could I ask for more information on that? but in case I did can I get slain like 10x or 20x times instead of a 5 day ban?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @project for RDM and Leave 1st. Please wait for him to respond.

3. PanosB3

PanosB3 New Member

In that case thank you, no need for reply and waste his time I just wanted clarification because I honestly didn't remember.

4. project

project VIP

The following screenshot shows the report on you for RDM which you admit to and ask a slay for.

[​IMG]

This next screenshot shows you leaving about 3 minutes later, same round.

[​IMG]

I will wait for you to respond to this post before making my verdict on your appeal.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  5. PanosB3

PanosB3 New Member

I honestly didn't remember leaving, well I suppose I will see you in 5 days unless (which I am 100% sure there is no way of this unorthodox thing happening but anyhow worth a try). Can I get slain for 10-50 times instead of a 5 day ban?

6. project

project VIP

I have decided to approve your appeal and let you finish the slay. In addition, the ban will be voided.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.