Denied Panic! At the BLU Base!'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Panic! At the BLU Base!, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    A Smelly Khajiit
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78693906
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was unaware of my Streaming, and was under the impression I had stopped it after Spectral told me to turn it off, I believe I might have pressed my streaming button by accident
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well. i have no evidence, but I do have evidence of stupid Mod work, where a Mod banned me when I tried my best to stop harassment and sexism, which I think is retarded.​

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Spectral for Ghosting First Offense on our West 2 server, he will respond with his reasoning and evidence at his earliest convenience.

As i assume you know, if you are streaming on any of our servers with less than a 20 minute delay, it is considered ghosting and you can be banned for it.

3. Spectral

Spectral VIP

Hello Panic! At the BLU Base!

I saw that you were wanting to stream due to a harasser and RDM (They were banned for Ghosting also by the way). An act which is understandable, but yet I warned you there to set a delay of at least 30 minutes before streaming, and if you wanted to get evidence, you should record it or screenshot it.

Yet after those warnings, I watched your stream up until you were banned, and so did @Mr Butters.

Therefore, even if it was accidental, it is still ghosting.

[​IMG]

Appeal: Denied

Feel free to play on our other four great servers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.