Approved Panda With a Gun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Panda With a Gun, Apr 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Panda With a Gun
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:80111276
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had no intention on mass rdming three people. I killed one person with an explosive barrel, then dealt 2 damage to two other people from the blast radius. I never meant to do this and I am genuinely sorry for the rdm. I will gladly serve all the slays that are needed for the punishment if this is to be approved. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @NeverEnding
    Handled the report and is the moderator who banned me.​

2. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Hi @Panda With a Gun

Killed 1 person and damaged 2 other individuals
    .Here is the following to why I've issued a ban on you for mass rdm x3 upload_2017-4-14_8-29-13.png

upload_2017-4-14_8-30-31.png
    While you did respond that the coast was clear. do take note that there isn't a reason for you to shoot the explosive barrel in the first place. It's an unfortunate event of what you did because you have failed to take note on the surrounding explosive barrel, which causes the death of 1 and damaged of 2 other individual.

However after considering that this isn't done to cause harm intentionally. and following by your integrity of your response, I am willing to void and approve your appeal if you are willing to serve your slays.

3. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Appeal:Approved

Player has served his slays.
    upload_2017-4-14_8-54-28.png

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.