Denied Oxydeous's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Oxydeous, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oxydeous

Oxydeous VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Oxydeous
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:55142592
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not sure why I had gotten banned, if I remember correctly the last round before I left I was a T.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have been banned for 4 days, so I assume it was for RDM and leave, but I'm not sure what would've caused that. I go to a school where we get two breaks, one before school starts and an hour break during lunch, so there are times when I suddenly have to leave to get back to work, so I'm assuming something happened and I suddenly had to leave due to my lunch break being over. Whatever happened I apologize for causing any problems.​

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

you were banned by @Miss Alice for "RDM and Leave ( 1st ) " on the EU server
    she will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good morning, @Oxydeous. You were banned by myself for RDM and Leave after the following report was filed against you;

OxydeousRDM.jpg

As you can see here you'd shot another user, thinking that they were someone else. I recall you saying over mic that you were chasing Unknown Order, and shot Skuten thinking he was Unknown. While I can understand why you would've killed him and it's not too big of a deal on its own, this is not the sole instance of RDM that took place during your past few visits to the EU server. Other than the instances of RDM, you had been exhibiting some rather toxic behavior, and with that in mind I will be denying your appeal. When you return to the server, I hope that your playstyle and attitude have been appropriately adjusted so the server can remain a friendly environment for its users. In the meantime, while your ban is active, you are free to use the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you, as your ban is only local. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.