Approved Owned's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Owned, Oct 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owned

Owned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    owned
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40248997
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for metagaming for assisting bring bodies to be hung from the magneto stick. I meant no harm and dont think should be banned for this. Ive been with the server long time and always own up to my mistake and cover my debts. if I go unbanned that would be great if not I understand I break the rules. I messaged falcor in PM however no response from admins. ty
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If u play with me you understand I dont try to ruin the game for anyone.I slay myself for rdm if no mods are on and logs will show that, however of all the things to be punished for its bringing bodies to traitor. very sorry for inconvience, ive done worse with other mods on the server and even with staff. I hope you to see the minimal weakness of this offense. ty sry for bad english​

2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Falcor. Please be patient until she can respond.

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Owned,
    Sorry for the late response. As you know I banned you for metagaming. Metagaming is a pretty serious offense here. You're inherently going against the core gameplay of TTT.
    I've played countless hours with you Owned. I know you are well aware of what metagaming is. This may have been fun for you, but on lookers weren't to pleased with your actions.
    You were assisting a Traitor as a Detective, then once another player saw what you 2 were doing, he shoots the T (which you knew was a T) and killed them. You ruined the round for a player because he was ruining your fun.

If you can't or don't want to play TTT the way it is meant to be played then don't play TTT or go to another server which allows this type of gameplay.

Since you are a regular with no serious offenses before this, I'm willing to localize your ban to 1 server.
    But, if anything similar to this comes up in the future you will be globally banned for 2 months with No leniency.

Appeal kind of accepted.
    I will localize your ban shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.