Approved Owned's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Owned, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owned

Owned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    srgtmaclfy
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why I was banned in the first place.... I had no reports on me when I left and any kills I made were justified.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont remember which round or map I was even banned for, would like to know the reasoning as none of the PMs are being answered thx

@Turtles

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Just in case the initial tag does not work during the creation of this thread, because at times it doesn't, I'll re tag for you.

You were banned by @Turtles for "RDM without staff (x1)". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Turtles

Turtles 100% Certified Reptile VIP

Hey there Owned. Thank you for taking the time to appeal. Please be patient while I gather my evidence.

4. Owned

Owned VIP

Thank turtles, check PM to see additional information and if request can be complete

5. Turtles

You were banned for RDM without staff x1. This means that you were reported and left before a staff member joined the server. When I joined you had been reported for RDM, and you had left the server. Your response to the report was "ye" as can be seen in the screenshot below.

http://i.imgur.com/seEQZE7.png

Because of this, and because you had already left at the time, you were banned for RDM without staff for 8 hours.

6. Turtles

Any information regarding your appeal should be given in the appeal, not in a private message. If you have any more information you would like to share, please put it in the appeal.

7. Owned

Owned VIP

yes that happen and to copy past the PM "yep I remember that, against ed bundy. Anytime I know I RDM I kill myself next round. I typed kill in console, if you check the logs, I know you arent allowed to give discretion but do you think you could add an admin and ask them if they could? again you can check log to see I killed in console at start next round. I know its only 8 hour ban but its my most played server and usually have most fun playing on that. thank you"

8. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

@Turtles, the verdict of this appeal will be left up to you, though you may use my discretion to treat his self-slay in game as a completed slay for his RDM, as there were no staff members online at the time to give deal out his slay.

9. Turtles

@Owned Because you took the time to write this appeal and have shown that you took the responsibility on yourself when you had done something wrong, I'm going to accept this appeal.

Appeal Accepted
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.