Denied Otaku Cat's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Otaku Cat, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otaku Cat

Otaku Cat New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    arcticx
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:86282479
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was going to accept my slay because I accidentally killed a T buddy, but I'm using a 2007 Macintosh running Windows 7 so my computer isn't exactly stable. My G-Mod crashed and when I tried to come back I was banned for 4 weeks. I'm not saying I'm innocent but I did pay my T buddy back 600 points so he could buy a T round if he wanted to. His username was "Zulu" when I played with him if you need proof. I'm sorry for any inconvenience on my end. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

You were banned by @Salisian for "RDM and leave, mic spam, with history", he will respond at his earliest convience with his reasoning and verdict on this appeal.

3. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello Arcticx, I hope your day is going well. I wanted to thank you for taking some time to make an appeal on our servers.

I had banned you for RDM and Leave, First Offense. I had waited a little bit of time, as you can tell by the screenshot below, my adminstats did not let me in right away so you had ample time to return. After doing some research on your history, you had quite the colorful history including multiple bans from trolling, mic spam, and even Mass RDM and leave without staff on.

At this point, I requested the admin @Salisian make the ban global and extend it with his discretion as my admin Coco was not on during this time and filed the proper report.

Your original report was here.

[​IMG]

You did not reply to the report and you killed your T buddy within seconds of the round, then left shortly after. Your history on the server shows you know you are not supposed to leave and respond to reports. This leads me to believe your actions were very intentional you just happened to get caught.

I am going to deny this appeal, but leave the final judgement up to my Admin, @TheCoCoFTW and @Salisian an if they wish to have it Approved or shorten your ban time.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  5. Otaku Cat

Otaku Cat New Member

Alright, thank you for the help. I don't know why trolling and mass RDM and leave without admins on is on my record, the only time I can recall the mass RDM was from suicide with a frag grenade EVEN THOUGH I warned everybody in the area. I waited for an admin to come on and accepted my slays. But aside from that, thanks.

6. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

Your old trolling notes and mic spam bans are from mid to late last year. Given your relatively low amount of play time on the servers, compared to the number of notes, gags, and kicks in that time, it looks to us like you're coming on to make trouble. From that, we feel that you shot your T buddy as a deliberate act of trolling, and then left. I'm discinclined to believe that it's an "accident" and only a computer issue, especially given how often this has happened in the past. It's hard for you to play innocent when you have 28 gags in 78 hours. You know what you're doing.

Appeal denied. Consider this a brief time-out from our servers, and a warning that we're done with the nonsense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.