Denied OsoMeloso's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by OsoMeloso, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OsoMeloso

OsoMeloso New Member

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    A mod called: An Extremely Festive Cat banned me because of masssive RDM (3x) which i didn't do, let me explain; -I was in the Dolls map in vents and 3 people were cornering me, (I was Detective) so i was really nervous because i haven't got a nice role in a time, so i meant to do a right click but did a left click because i had both fingers really close, it's either that or that my broken mouse fucked me over (this happened to me before) because sometimes when i right click it does that and also left click, so, i shot and i said "sorry sorry"but the 2 other people were traitors and used the perfect moment to kill him and me. So he got mad at me and the mod which is weird because she slayed me back for "ruining her T play" because we were 2 T's and i was with here and i meant to throw a molotov to the innocents but i oppened a door and there was a detective shooting at me so i got nervous and threw the molly and my accident got her really hurt. And after that in the map Dolls i reported a Detective fore RDMing me because i was in a ledge and he pushed me with the crowbar with the excuse that i was "mic spamming" while i was talking normally, and the mod decided that he was innocent and didnt give him slay. But when i commit a error its really bad and it should be penalised. So :/ i guess this is a appeal and a report for that Mod.​
    Related Evidence:

2. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

3. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

I'm gathering my evidence and will be back momentarily.

4. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

Alright, let's get this thing started.

First of all, I slayed you the first time for throwing an incendiary and it knocked my health down quite a bit. I didn't slay you for "ruining my T round."

After these next two reports appeared, I decided to ban you because it had become Mass RDM (x3).

Whether your mouse is broken or not, it is still RDM.

Lastly, I didn't slay the person who crowbar pushed you because he hadn't dealt any damage. Had he caused you harm, he would have been issued a slay. I could not find the a scene of him pushing you near a ledge since the damagelogs can't view pushes from crowbars.
    This is where I disagree with you the most. You had taken the slay I gave you so personally, and went as far as saying you felt betrayed.

Me slaying you had nothing to do with friendship, I was doing my job. Part of my job is making unbiased decisions, and I issued you the slay because you had disregarded the rules of the server.

Being nervous or having a faulty mouse will not save you from the consequences of committing RDM.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.