Denied Original's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Original, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original

Original VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    CHA R G E x
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49780953
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I will not harrass anyone anymore.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence, I really wanna play west and I won't harrass anyone.​

2. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

you were banned by @Hiberina for harassment he will respond when he can.

3. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @Original, I issued the 1st warning and kick from the server. I will provide evidence momentarily.
    I informed the remaining staff that you were one away from a ban when I left the server.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello again, I first warned you for harassment when you directed homophobic slurs towards a player.
    [​IMG]

After the warning, you continued to direct homophobic slurs at the same person. Since that was your second offense of harassment, you were kicked from the server.
    [​IMG]

I had already left the server when you were banned. I will tag @Hiberina so that they can provide evidence and issue a verdict.

5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I was on the server at the time when he was banned and all I have to say is this...

You're a massive troll and you shouldn't be allowed back on any of these servers because of your awful behavior.

6. Guardia

Guardia The future refused to change, Game Over. VIP

Hello Charge, as I was on the server today, me and a couple of other mods witnessed you harassing other players in the server, in which we gave you several warnings and even a kick, and you still kept continuing to harass other player.

RaSxYjp.png
    20161203221703_1.jpg
    20161203221723_1.jpg

I am going to DENY this ban appeal, as you have a quite a long history of harassment and clearly haven't learn your lesson.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.