Denied Original's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Original, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original

Original VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    origina:
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49780953
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know why I am banned if it is for harrasment please understand I am never serious about anything I say even if I sound serious so please understand
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Look at my shoutbox history im always posting memes and making people laugh or making people mad.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @BmTron for loopholing.

3. Original

Original VIP

I don't understand, I don't know what loopholing is I am being very serious right now. I want to play STTT

4. pup

pup Princess Pup

Alright so I'm gonna give you a rundown of what happened yesterday while you were on the server.

So the evening started out fine and not too much going on, just regular game play. I then noticed you and another player discussing about why he killed you during that round. Started out just talking, then you later decided to say some pretty hateful things to them. Why? I have no idea.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (I did warn to stop, for those curious) [​IMG]
    I didn't ban you for harassment, I banned you for loopholing. But your overall toxic behavior does affect you negatively, nonetheless.

Fast forward to next round, I get a report by, guess who, MetalChris95 himself.
    [​IMG]
    "no i didnt you walked over un id" Oh, but what Un ID? No one had even died yet in the round, so there's no way he even possibly could have.
    [​IMG]
    If you're unfamiliar with viewing the damage logs, you can view basically all of the events that happen within a round. No one had even died yet, but you decided to find him and kill him.

Not only is this revenge RDM, (not really revenge because last round he killed you for Un ID) but it's also loopholing. What's loopholing? You'd think with your play time of almost 1,000 hours, and being a member on the forums for over a year, you'd come across the idea sooner. But from our Q&A:
    [​IMG]

Lying that there was an Un ID'd body when there wasn't so you could "get back" at him, is what got you banned. Other factors like the harassment was just an add on to the evening.

This isn't something that went unnoticed. Players like @roybooy and @Bot seen your vicious actions. MetalChris95 most likely didn't enjoy getting that RDM. Having players witness or experience this only affects the server negatively, it doesn't help in the community one bit.

Adding on this, you have quite a history of punishments on the server, but still seemed to have not learned from them.
    [​IMG]

I had asked @CDriscoll for his discretion in banning, then he later globaled it on my request.

As for whether I have my verdict, I do. Sorry to say I'm gonna deny this appeal. Take some time to maybe read over the !MOTD or view the extended rules, just so that this doesn't have to repeat. If my admin @Muffin feels something's wrong in this he may look over and decide. Any further discussion about this may be done on Steam or you may start a forum conversation.

Appeal : DENIED

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.