Denied Original's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Original, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Original

Original VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hey That Guy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49780953
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I dont know what I did, my mom said get off the pc so she can do homework and I also had to go to basketball practice, I don't know the reason I just wanna be unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no proof, im very sorry but I didnt know I was gonna be banned.​

2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm pretty confident this ban is justified, but alas @Opii will be responding to this appeal.

3. Original

Original VIP

Ok, I might have to quit. #LongLiveOriginal

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Your ban is for a month. Assuming this appeal is denied, I would suggest thinking on the behavior that got you here.

5. Original

Original VIP

doesn't matter anymore, ill most likely quit due to me being banned from someone that it just ........., so yea I know half the mods dont like me, but tell And, I said hello

6. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello Hey That Guy,

You have been banned in response to this report: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-hey-that-guy.17157/
    My moderator @TheCoCoFTW was on the server at the time (and had already warned you once for harassment) but was alive when you said this. Muffin supplied his evidence in this report and after looking at your stats, CoCo contacted me and I handled the report from there. You currently have 5 harassment bans along with 2+ Mass RDM bans. Seeing as I made a comment on your behavior in your adminstats the first time I met you and the fact that you have accumulated 5 harassment bans since then, it seems you have not learned from your previous mistakes or from the MOTD that appears on your loading screen every time you join our servers.

We ensure that players feel welcome on our servers and spouting words like "retard," "fucktard," and "faggot" counteracts this goal and the enjoyment of other players. You have been given 5 chances to change your behavior. Do not blame this on the player that has reported you; you neglected each chance to learn from your prior bans and mistakes. I would suggest you work on your behavior before returning to our servers.

You have been stripped of your privileges to join our servers. Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.