Denied (Organization XIII)Naruto's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by (Organization XIII), Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    (Organization XIII)Naruto!
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "Constant mic spam" which i was doing, but than i stopped, and i was listening to music like usual, and i went to hit my chat key, which on my keyboard is right beside my Mic key, and i accidentally hit my mic key for maybe 2 seconds, and he banned me, i was only warned twice and than i stopped, and than i accidentally hit it, before i could explain why i did it again, i was banned off of all server for 24 hours.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There are none, i admit i was mic spamming, but i stopped, and accidentally hit it.​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @irritatingness for micspam.

And I would advise my admin to deny this appeal
    Yesterday when I went to staff West 2, I went on there to you blasting music through your mic and you then attempted to blame another player for doing that.
    A lot of people can vouch you have a history of doing such things.

And also change your signature, it's way too big.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

During your stay on West 2 you'd been constantly spamming 8-bit music and sounds. It wasn't exactly the quietest kind of thing.

Example here.

And with that I will let Irritatingness do his thing.

5. @Miss Alice, i wasn't "Constantly" spamming, i did it twice, for like 5-10 seconds. and i stopped. and I know i have a history, but i have been starting to stop, i asked @ZaneLoehr to gag me, because i didnt want to press it accidentally. Also i dont understand why its all servers.

6. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I recall four or five occasions other than the one in the example. Might I include that this all happened in less than about 25 minutes?

It's kind of obvious it was intentional, but again I will leave it to Irritatingness.

7. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Why not just bind it to a different button? Or just unbind it all together to prevent such things?
    You have a history of doing this while the servers are unstaffed so obviously you did this to troll.

I'm going to lock this to prevent needless discussion, Alice has presented her evidence and you put your reasoning for it.
    Now please wait for Irritating to give his verdict.

8. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Alright, to begin with, you had already been banned once today for mic spam. With this in mind, after I gagged you the first or second time, I warned you that I would be inclined to proceed with a global ban should you continue.

After this, I was told not once or twice, but three times by @Miss Alice that you were mic spamming while I was alive and you were dead. I quickly killed myself off to see if I could catch it to find you would immediately stop or had just stopped. Then, you slipped up and I got the third offense. After having already warned you twice and informed you that the next offense would be a global, obviously, I proceeded with the global ban. Needless to say, this appeal has been denied. I advise you keep your mic spam to a minimum in the future to avoid a longer ban.

Have a nice day, and please, heed this warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.