Denied Optimus Fine's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Optimus Fine, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    OptimusFine
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90231918
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "RDM & Leave, Second Offense," but my "first offense" was removed because it was an automatic disconnection and so the ban was immediately lifted and I joined to take the slay. This is my first offense, if it could be considered that. The person who reported me had been RDMing the previous round (he killed me alone I believe, but he was not slain by the Mod Alchemized) and had began to shoot me the second round so I fired back assuming he was a Traitor or RDMing. Then he reported me for "revenge RDM" as if it was my fault. It was in a large group of players at spawn so I assume someone saw it happen, but I don't know for sure. People were kinda confused but nobody killed me because they saw that it happened very swiftly and I was shot first. Anyway, I would've explained this to the Mod Alchemized but he had hopped to another server at the time and didn't return until I left the server I suppose (which was about 2 additional rounds I might add, it's not like I left mid-round).

Anyway, this is my first experience with a formal ban appeal because I always take slays and will take responsibility, but this is not my fault and I've been banned for 2 weeks from my regular server.

Love the servers, keep up the good work. This is a weird situation I ended up in but thanks for hearing me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't suppose I have any evidence other than witnesses? I don't record my gameplay by any means.​

2. You were banned by @Alchemized

He will respond as soon as he can

3. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

Hello, Optimus Fine - I hope you're having a good holiday.

@Sinz had banned you for your first offense, and there had been no note stating that the ban was voided. Perhaps he can fill you in here.

I had slain you for RDM because you said that the other player shot first and when I checked the shot logs, he hadn't.
    Unfortunately, I did not take a screenshot of his apparent RDM against you the previous round, but I only do that when reports are invalid and I deem it unnecessary. Though, that is a separate instance and Revenge RDM is certainly still RDM.

Below are screenshots of the Report/Damagelog as well as your leave.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I would be willing to allow you to serve your slay as long as Sinz can confirm that the first ban was indeed voided. If not, you will have to serve the length of the ban. Until that time, I encourage you to play on any of the other 4 STTT servers available. Thank you.

4. I would be willing to serve the slay. Thank you for the consideration and happy holidays man!

5. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your ban was not appealed nor was there a note left stating it was voided, consequently, this is your second offense of RDM and leave.

[​IMG]

7. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.