Denied OptimisticTexqo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by OptimisticTexqo, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OptimisticTexqo

OptimisticTexqo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    OptimisticTexqo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:60763375
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I RDM'd with a discombob, then while I was being slayed I had to go so i left the game. Then when I tried to comeback, i was banned. I really like the server and i want to play on it again. Sorry, wont happen again!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Sinz for your 3rd RDM & Leave Offense on East 2 and @Machinekiller00 on Vanilla for your 4th RDM & Leave Offense. This in return, caused your ban to be globalized by one of our Lead Admins. The staff members who banned you will respond at their earliest conveniences.

3. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Optimistic in a situation you have too leave before taking your slay its good too ask the Admin/mod or let them know, Sometimes they will set a admin note too say 1 slay needed had too leave before it could be delivered :3 goodluck op

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello OptimisticTexqo,

You were reported for pushing someone to their death with a discombobulator. Your response can be seen below, shortly after you responded you left the server. In the future if you need to leave the server with a slay for what ever reason it's best to contact any staff members online and ask if it is okay to leave so you do not end up with countless RDM & Leave bans. Seeing you've gained multiple offenses after this one ban of mine, @Machinekiller00 & I cannot accept your appeal.

[​IMG]

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.