Denied Opalite's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Opalite, Nov 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opalite

Opalite New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Opalite
    Your Steam ID:
    Link removed
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Ban me for a spray when its just an artistic dramwing, what is innapropriate about that? Feel like I am being targetted after telling them I have dyslexia, didnt realise mods were giant fucking ableists. Unban me, spray was not innapopriate.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im a very credible person, I wouldnt lie or decieve.​

2. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

3. Opalite

Opalite New Member

It was an artistic representation of toxic masculinity consuming itself, an Ouroboros in its own way. Haters will say it was an "inappropriate spray" of a man sucking his own pepe but thats bs. Un ban me now, please?

4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey Opalite,
    Sorry for the slight delay in responding to this appeal, I've unfortunately had to handle quite a toxic server, something which you yourself contributed towards. The spray you used was not appropriate for our servers, you know what it included and you knew that it wasn't appropriate.

I see no reason to unban you, you explicitly broke the rules, created a seemingly unserious appeal and will not even accept that what you did was wrong. This ban is only local to West, so you can play our other servers whilst you wait your ban out.

I honestly advise you to use this break to consider your choices within our servers,
    -Trinity

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.