Onyx_Eagle24's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Onyx_Eagle24, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onyx_Eagle24

Onyx_Eagle24 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Onyx_Eagle24
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:60012591
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I hope Slick sees this, as I now want to appeal knowing why I was banned. Last night I had alt-tabbed garrys mod and it was minimized, and I had been holding down a key that I had keybinded to "____ is a traitor". When I went back to garrys mod, it said in chat several times that I had pressed this keybind and accused someone of being a traitor and I was not aware that the keys i pressed while garrys mod was minimized could still affect the game and I am very sorry for it happening. It was not my intention for my keybind to be activated while i was not playing Garry's mod and I am sorry. I have now rebinded the "____ is a traitor" to a different key that will not be possible for me to accidentally press again. I looked at the Innocent/Detective rules and while I agree I broke the no false KOS rule I do not see a punishment listed for it. I have read the rules prior and know I had accidentally broken it, but did not know it would be considered RDM and slayable, and if i had, I would have NEVER LEFT after it happened and would have GLADLY taken the slay for it. I genuinely did not know this was a slayable offense and I did not know at the time that the player was killed because of me, I had not been listening to the voice chat. I'm very sorry for what I did and did NOT purposely RDM and leave, and I'd GLADLY be slayed 5 rounds for what I did. Thanks for reading
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.