Denied OngJK's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by OngJK, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OngJK

OngJK New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    OngJK
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have mistakenly rdmed 3 times in a row and my ban period was 52 days which is unreasonable, i am not looking for a unban but for my ban period to be shortened to a few days or so.. i have seen others rdmed 3 times in a row but were only banned for 1 day..
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Sora

Sora S-Senpai notice m-me! VIP

You've been banned for RDM+Leave #4 by @ShadowStorm. He will reply when he's available. During this time, feel free to play on our other four servers!

3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hey there @OngJK. As stated above, I banned you for your Fourth Offense of RDM & Leave. You left the server just before a report came up against you, I waited for you to return however you never did. Below this I will show the Damagelogs and report against you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, you started to randomly crowbar another player during the middle of the round. Since you had left the server, I was forced to ban you.

If you can, could you explain why you did this? I will be awaiting your response. Have a nice day!

4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

5. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Looks like I forgot about this one.

OngJK, it appears you have no intention of being unbanned, seeing you have not made any effort to respond this this appeal. I am going to deny and lock it. If you are still interested in being unbanned, add me on steam or start a conversation here on the forums and perhaps we can talk. Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.