Denied OneHappyShotgun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by OneHappyShotgun, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    OneHappyShotgun
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:4459172
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    For starters, I was warned once to not mic spam when all I did was make a fart/down syndrome noise on mic.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I just want to inform you that punishments are subject to change at an admin's discretion. @Sir Lemoncakes will reply at his nearest convenience.

3. I am oddly aware of this. But do not ungag me and gag me after 5 seconds of w/e. There is a Mute button. Or you can leave me gagged. It's awfully hard to determine if my 'time out' is part of a ruse, been dealt, or just over-all power flexing. I'm sure me telling Lemoncakes that I'd report him if I had to didn't help either.

4. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

You made it through to the third punishment, I am not there to simply mute and ignore a problem player, I am there to moderate the server. Oh, and if you looked at the server rules before joining, you would know that we follow a procedure. 1st=gag/warn/ungag 2nd=gag for a round 3rd=ban 8 hours. I followed the server protocol but elected to give you a global in order to give you time to calm down and come back to our servers in a more mature state of mind.

5. Right. You told to stop making 'those noises'. I then impersonated another player. Was gagged again. Honestly, mate, you had it out for me because of the noise. If naught comes of this, I'm okay with it. However, I can appeal and I will practice such. It would help if you'd be a little more forth-coming with your behavior and how you might have handled it better. As have I.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If you would not have mic spammed and behaved the way you did, you wouldn't be making this appeal, because you wouldn't have been banned.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but this is a Serious community and players that are here to troll and break the rules don't last long. I would agree with my peer if he decided to deny this.

7. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

You broke the rules, I punished. I did not yell, curse, or insult. I was doing exactly what was expected of me by the server. I hope in the future you can enjoy the server without being a disruptive presence.

Ban Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.