Denied OMG its FunDip's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by OMG its FunDip, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OMG its FunDip

OMG its FunDip Active Member

Explain the case:
    I was a detective i ended up in the t room, disarmed a c4 and then turned around and re armed it. after doing so i called out c4 in the house in t room, yet 4 people die to it and i get a ban for doing so. i told the mod i was happy enough to accept the slays for the damage done but instead have been provided with ban.​
    Related Evidence:
    none​

2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Hey FunDip!

The reason it was a mass RDM ban instead of a few slays is simple, you killed 4 people with the C4, not 2 or less.

I asked about it in-game and you said you armed it since you "felt bad for the traitor you killed", could you go more in-depth into that? I might consider removing the ban and adding slays instead as your history seems quite clean.

4. OMG its FunDip

Ook sorry i didnt give more detail it's completely my fault for not explaining it fully. the T opened the T room as i walked in and shot, from my perspective, i shot air as the T dies right behind me but i was the one who killed him. me being confused for a sec realized how much lag mustve gone into that. I decided to re arm the C4 and then sayin "C4 in the house" Which i guess my mic may have not picked up. ended up killing 4 inno in the end. I would appreciate if I could come back and play soon, it is one of my favorite servers.

5. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

That still doesn't explain why you decided to arm the C4, a thing that blows up killing lots of people, as a detective. :confused:

You warning about the C4 is irrelevant as you had no real reason to plant it in the first place.

6. OMG its FunDip

i understand

7. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

Considering you had no real, or at least a somewhat plausible reason to arm the C4, I'll deny the appeal.

While you're banned I recommend you take a look at our extended rules. The ban is local to US Vanilla so you can still play on all 6 of our other servers.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.