Denied OLOBER SYKES's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by OLOBER SYKES, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLOBER SYKES

OLOBER SYKES New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ROUGETIDE
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I only rdmed one guy then I was banned for 12 days
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey there, ROUGETIDE!

You were banned on this server by our fabulous @Toxin for RDM & Leave - 3rd Offense. He'll answer as soon as he can!

3. Hey @OLOBER SYKES ! At the moment, I'm having a bit of technical difficulties so Ill try to get to your appeal as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your patience.

Also, you weren't banned for 3rd offense, you were banned for your 2nd offense of RDM and Leave.

4. @OLOBER SYKES Investigation complete
    This is the report against you for RDM, you will find the logs for this report in the fourth picture.

[​IMG]
    The second picture proves that the first and second are the same logs, it also shows you RDMing an innocent.
    [​IMG]
    And this last picture, is of me banning you for RDM and Leave 2nd offense:
    [​IMG]
    Now, I do believe that if I had banned you for RDM and leave while you were still on the server, it would first say that you have disconnected, then it would say that you have been banned.
    In this case, this proves that you have left the server which is why I banned you for RDM and leave 2nd Offense

I have found the damage logs for the report against you as well:
    [​IMG]

Due to me giving you many rounds and you not replying to the report, and the other RDM with the frag that you threw, I am going to Deny deny this appeal, you will wait out your ban.
    Feel free to play on the other servers.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.