Denied Oliver Cromwell's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Oliver Cromwell, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oliver Cromwell

Oliver Cromwell New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Oliver Cromwell
    Your Steam ID:
    Steam_0:1:15744350​
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I don't know why I was banned in the first place. Once I'm told I can make my protest.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

You were banned for your first offense of RDM and Leave by @The Law

He'll respond at his earliest convenience to explain the situation and deal with the appeal.

Thank you!

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I will explain why you were banned:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Explaination:
    Shadow6767 was the moderator who slayed you. He attempted to explain to you why you were being slain, but you didn't seem to understand. I then attempted to see if I could explain the situation more clearly to you, but before I could pm you, you had already left the game. In the screenshots above it is clear that you were aware of your slay, but left anyways. You were then banned for RDM & Leave because you did not serve your slay. I'd advise you take another look into our Server Rules to brush up with some of the punishments and the clarifications that go along with them, so that this issue doesn't arise again. If you can give a valid reason for killing "Wafflz" then I will consider removing and voiding the ban. You may now protest your ban.

4. Oliver Cromwell

Oliver Cromwell New Member

Well thank you for the clarification. As for why I killed him, I can't honestly recall. It wasn't so random i'd say; I must have had an inkling, albeit in retrospect it seems that inkling was not cause sufficient for me to kill him.

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Your ban appeal has been denied.
    Please feel free to play on our other servers while you wait out the remainder of your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.