Denied Oli1893's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Oli1893, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oli1893

Oli1893 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Oli1893
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:155478716
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because someone other KOSED me randomly, so I KOSED him back, he gets shot and killed, he reported me and the admin slayed me for more than one round
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I got slayed because I KOSed an other guy because he randomly KOSed me, i didnt know that I got slayed for more than one round and left the server to go to eat after I wait one round. Next time I want to play on the server the connection failed because I got banned ...​

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Looks like you were banned by @Thistle on EU Vanilla for RDM and leave 3rd.

He'll respond shortly, thanks for staying patient.

3. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hi Oli, I've seen this and I will respond as quickly as possible, I've got a video to edit and render in relation to this appeal so please be patient.

4. Oli1893

Oli1893 New Member

Thank you :)

5. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Alright, I'm going to provide a walk through of the reasoning behind your ban then provide my verdict, I'd like to start by saying thank you for being patient whilst I gathered my evidence.

Right, so we were playing on the map MC_DOLLS. Firstly you reported a player named 3xtr3m3_shawis as seen in the screenshot below.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see in the screenshot, you claimed that he false KoS'd you. In his response he explains his reasoning behind the KoS, he claims that you ran away from an unidentified body (which itself is a traitorous act) therefore a valid reason for him to KoS you. Now, I know you contested this but there is literally no way I could prove what he was saying was false. This meaning I had to mark this report as invalid due to it being a Word vs Word situation, I cannot simply take one players word over another. Now, as seen in the video below the next round you decided to call a KoS on 3tr3m3 just 11 seconds into the round. This immediately raised my suspicion.
    So, once I had died, I opened the report system to following report.
    [​IMG]
    It had seemed that a player @Haruka Suenaga had carried out the KoS that you had made in the given video. Just to make sure that he did die as a result of this, I spoke to Haruka in team speak at the time and he had confirmed he killed the player due to the KoS. This meaning that another player died to the result of your KoS. Not only that, but you became rather toxic towards the player.
    [​IMG]
    Then, I issued the slay for your actions.
    [​IMG]
    As seen in the screenshot, I only issued one slay for this offense, I did not issue more like one like you claim in this post. Then, during the round that you were slain, you left!
    [​IMG]
    I hope this response clarifies my actions towards you. Unfortunately, I'm going to be Denying this appeal, as in the 58 hours you have been here, this is your third offense of RDM and Leave. You are more than welcome to play on any other of our servers in the mean time though. I suggest you take the time to go through and read our extended rules here in order to develop a better understanding of our rules for future plays. My apologies if this isn't the outcome you were wishing for and I hope you have a nice evening.

I would also like to add, if you have any further queries or questions, feel free to add me on steam or start a conversation with me here on the forums.

~Thistle
    Appeal:Denied
    Thread:Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.