Denied Old Major's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Old Major, Apr 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Major

Old Major Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Old Major
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for 'Harassment" by Senpai Ranch. At first i had a spray with a cat and a swastika on it. A certain player said it was harassment and I said i would change it if a mod or admin told me to. He pursued in trying to get me to change the spray, so I did. I changed the spray to a cat with a caption saying "Work Harder Comrade". I thought it was funny and that there was no harm being done. So, i showed him the new spray hoping he would forgive me of offending him, He was RDM'ed the next second after he saw it so I did not hear was he said. About 20 Seconds after I was kicked by Senpai Ranch for Harassment. To me, I thought changing the spray would be enough. So i went back on and asked why I was kicked, after that Senpai just copied and pasted me asking why I was kicked. Using it as a way to mock me for comedic reasons. After that, I asked him once again, wishing for a legit answer. He just pasted the message again. After that I was banned for 8 Hours. The man who accused me of harassment just wanted me to change my spray, Once I did I was banned. If I do not get unbanned please tell me why I was, so I will not make the same mistake next time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Here is the Spray I provided after I was told It was harassment: http://i.imgur.com/egpd3sU.png

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for harassment by @Senpai Ranch
    Please be patient.

3. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

sorry for replying in this report but...
    you were harassing me and I was involved so I will show my evidence.
    https://vid.me/JkAQ

b4 the last clip you were kicked for harassment, and after you took it upon your self to mock me.
    i will not be adding anymore to this report but just wanted to add the evidence in as to why you were banned after he has told you to stop.

4. Old Major

Old Major Supporter

I do not understand, you were clearly offended by the swastika spray, so I changed it to something that I dont think you would get offended by. When i approached you on Dolls and showed the the "Work Harder Comrade" Spray I meant to do it to show you that I would change my spray to smething not related to nazi's and to show you that I actually did change it. i did not mean to attack you or mock you with it.

UPDATE: I do not remember being told to get rid of it by an admin, Im sure it happened but I mustve not of seen it in the chat or something. in the chat of you video (on dolls) you claim that I made the spray even worse. So when I turned the Nazi cat into a soviet cat, how can that be worse? The nazi's were clearly more harsh to jews than soviets, I never meant to be offensive with the soviet cat. I am very interested in Russian History and I like to express that through stuff like that soviet cat spray. The nazi stuff was just me being bored. So I do not understand how that can be offensive.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
  5. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

Greetings Old Major,

Thank you for making an appeal on the forums. Admittedly, I handled this situation poorly, as I was unfamiliar for what protocols and tools was for dealing with offensive sprays.
    Despite my inefficiency, I gave you multiple warnings to change your spray to that of which would not offend others.
    Your sprays depict pictures of Swastikas and Nazi/Communist Propaganda. Not saying that it offends me in particular, but Jewtwo himself was feeling harassed.
    As you can see in the provided video from Jewtwo, this issue came up when your spray at first had a red background, to which I dealt with immediately by issuing my initial warnings.
    Here are my messages giving you countless warnings after each spray was changed to nothing less offensive:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Harassment is something we take seriously on our servers, and will not be tolerated under any circumstances. If someone is telling you that they are feeling offended by your spray, it is in your best interest to change it to a picture more appropriate. Instead, you felt the need to dance around Jewtwo's and my countless warnings by changing them to those of the same distasteful caliber. We value the feeling of security in our servers, and those who decide to disturb it will undoubtedly face consequences.

These warnings were issued across three map rotations, all of which you did not take seriously.
    Considering your harassment and failure comply with staff , I will be denying this appeal.
    Any more concerns will be addressed if you add me on steam or start a conversation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.