Denied Old Fox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Old Fox, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Old Fox
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:27916926
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned 14 days for planting C4, which killed 6+, as an innocent. However, I armed that C4 after warning over voice chat right in front of everybody on open ground for fun, which should be harmless. And I was saying that you guys could kill me to know which wire of the C4 to cut, or just get away from it. However, somebody tries to disarm that C4 immediately without warning and result in 6+ kills. My action, since being done in plain sight of every other players and 45 seconds away from the explosion, was quite harmless. I think that it is the guy who tries to disarm it without warning was the one who was responsible, since defusing a C4 without warning is against the rules. Thorn was the one who ban me.
    I am sorry for any inconvenience that I might have caused. Thank you for your time and consideration!
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Thorn banned you for Mass RDM. He will respond soon.

3. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

I was on at the time you said you planted C4 as an Inno and a few other, including me, said doing so was not a wise idea and was going to be on you if you armed the c4. Regardless if someone tried disarming it, you replanted it and armed it and, therefore, are held responsible for the deaths it caused.

4. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

I only planted the C4 as an innocent once, which is the time I had described above. I am sorry for any inconvenience I made to you.

5. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

It's wholeheartedly your fault if multiple people are damaged from a C4 that you have planted. You should not have planted the C4, it's as simple as that. The duration of your ban was determined after we had checked into how many hours you had played on the server, garry's mod, and your lack of understanding that it was your fault by saying "It was so and so who tried to disarm it. Blame him".

The best case scenario for you is that your ban is unglobalized since it is your first offense, and that's up to @Thorn.

6. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

I made your ban Global as you have 150+ hours on our servers and with this amount of playtime on our servers, you should know what you should and should not do. You as an innocent, like you admitted, planted a C4. This C4 you planted was attempted to be disarmed and failed resulting in you killing 6 players and nearly killing another player, so resulting in 7 counts of rdm. I will be dening this appeal, so with this two weeks off of our servers, please read and understand our rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.