Approved Okay's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Okay, Jun 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay

Okay VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Okay
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:29763930
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned from west for 8 hours, for RDM w/o Staff. I have no previous bans, and am a long time player. I admitted my mistake to the user and slayed myself since there was no staff (although I get that doesn't count, I always try to make it right in the eyes of the player). While I understand that players shouldn't go unpunished for breaking rules, I'm completely baffled as to what I should have done to not get banned. I don't see any other way I could have avoided being banned except to sit and wait for a member of staff to come online.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence on my part.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Kyogre for "RDM w/o Staff x1". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Okay.

Thanks for taking the time to appeal. Since you seem to be somewhat aware of the situation that happened, I'll just present my evidence:

[​IMG]

As you should know by now, accidental RDM is still RDM. Since you weren't present on the server when I arrived, I just went ahead and banned you for RDM without Staff Online x1. I do appreciate your honesty, and willingness to own up to your actions as you do acknowledge your mistake. Your clean history reflects this as it also shows that you don't break the rules on purpose and that this was merely a small accident and nothing more. I will let you know that killing yourself due to RDMing does no equate to a slay for any future incidents that are similar to this one.

For these reasons I'll be accepting this appeal. You'll be unbanned shortly.

Have a fantastic day.

Appeal: Accepted/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.