Denied ogrijack's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ogrijack, Jun 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ogrijack

ogrijack Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ogrijack
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:104059690
    Which Server:
    Serious TTT Vanilla - 24/7 Minecraft - No Downloads
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My internet turned off while i was responding to a report.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There was no reason of me leaving because i beleved my actions were justified

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll be tagging @Guilty as they banned you for RDM and Leave (5th offense). Chill, they'll be responding in a bit with the proper evidence.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@ogrijack

You were banned back in April 27th, 2017 due to leaving the server while you had a slay. The trial moderator on at the time, had investigated your report and had proceeded to provide verdicts. The report in question will be provided below.

[​IMG]

Considering you can't kill for incorrectly spelling a name as well as chucking a fully id'd body, you were given a slay. Shortly after giving and watching you serve the slay, you proceeded to leave the server without notifying me or letting others know about your situation. As a result, you were given the respective ban due to leaving the server before the round fully ended. The evidence of that, will also be shown below.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Considering that you say your internet turned off, do you have any proof of this? Otherwise, I will be denying your appeal due to this being your 5th offense of RDM & Leave.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Considering you made no attempt to respond to my question over the last few days, I will be denying your appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.