Denied oG-ItzRebel's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by RebleGAM3z, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebleGAM3z

RebleGAM3z Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    ✪ Rebel
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:63878406
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because Aco's definition of "spam" is bullshit. no one else has a problem but him.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Its one clip, but I mean its what ever.

2. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

I will respond to this when I am able; thank you for your patience until then.

3. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

I also may have a video showing the first mute etc, he would only post 2-3 things but means they were kind of flashy with different symbols and such he would get muted, yet They wouldn't all be the same, maybe 2 of them, but in a way it was mainly end round beginning round stuff where everyone spams gg get rekt etc, I do it myself. Let me go look for that video for you Rebel.

4. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hey Rebel, thank you for taking the time to appeal.

I will be breaking down the reason for your ban as well as the reason as to why what I did was not out of line
    As is stated in our rules, the rule for spam is very discretionary based. It it typically up to the staff member on to deem whether or not what the player is doing is spam or not. I viewed your constant use of your binds very unnecessary, they had no pertinence whatsoever to the game or anything going on within the game. Your use of your binds was just spam and caused more clutter in the chat than there already was.

[​IMG]

After you were initially warned, you were defiant and immediately continued filling chat with your pointless messages. You even told me no after I had asked you to refrain from spamming.

[​IMG][​IMG]

After your second warning, you had slowed down a bit. Instead of posting your binds 3+ at a time, you would post them once or twice every 15-20 seconds. Your messages would be spread apart as there was a lot going on in the chat during this time. This is still considered spam, your messages had no relevance to the game and were unnecessary. And then, at the end of the round, you and another player spammed chat with your binds yet again making it your third offense thus leading to your ban for eight hours.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I deemed what you were doing as spam and treated it as such. I sincerely apologize if you believe that what I did was out of line but I can assure you that my actions were all within my boundaries.

Consider this appeal denied. In the future just please refrain from using your binds as often. I understand you are just trying to have fun but a line has to be drawn between fun and annoyance at some point. This is only and eight hour ban, it will be over before you know it.

If you wish to discuss further the reason for the denial of your appeal, start a conversation on the forums with me and I will be happy to dissertate with you there.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.