Approved Oddsome's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Oddsome, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddsome

Oddsome VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Oddsome
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:97308813
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was taking my slays and tab back into a " Mass RDM (x3)" ban by @Atlas Just interested what I was banned for as I had no active reports and 2 slays left. If it is valid can I just get admin discretion to have this be slays.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None​

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

I have seen this and will respond as soon as possible

3. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

Hi @Oddsome Thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban tonight. I banned you on East tonight for Mass Rdm (3) for the following reasons.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see above you admitted you needed a slay.

Now for the second and third offence which lead to your ban were on Dolls where you killed the player Kevin Durant and @Destiny Blade also known as Scotty2Hotty in game. This was on the fun round the Hidden.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You can see that @luna♥ added 2 slays to you for the reported rdm against @Destiny Blade for your second offence. Being you killed Kevin in the same manor and was working at it for a much longer time as shown by the logs I went ahead with the 1 day ban.

Before I drop my verdict on this report I would like to know what was going through your head when you ruined the fun round of two players tonight, especially when they are so rare in the night time hours, having staffed for 3 hours tonight this was the only fun round I saw.

May the Force Be with you.
    -Atlas

4. Oddsome

Oddsome VIP

Alright thank you for explaining the ban. I honestly did not know their is RDM on fun rounds as I have never been slain for it.

Best,
    Oddsome

5. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

After a bit of thought on the matter being you did not know I will be Lifting the ban on the condition that 2 slays will be added to your steam id to serve at your earliest convenience. Please use this as a learning experience to prevent future slays from happening and lets avoid ruining other players fun rounds in the future.

Thread:Locked

May the Force Be with you.
    -Atlas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.