Denied obey_rich777's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by obey_rich777, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obey_rich777

obey_rich777 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    McLovin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:69038320
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i think i should be unbanned because me and my buddy play this server alot i have never broken a serous rule i love to have fun and play your server and i would not brake that rule again tbh i dont know what i ever got banned for. please unbannn
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM and leave 1st offense by @Graze and for RDM and leave 2nd offense by @Dean W.
    Please be patient, they will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have seen this and respond shortly when I get home from work.

4. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

I have seen the report and will respond when I can. Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hello! I was playing with you a few days ago, and while we were playing, you were reported by another player for you actions in the beginning of a round. An image of the following report can be seen here, along with an image of you leaving the game with a slay on you.

[​IMG]

Due to the fact that you had proceeded to receive a second offense of RDM and Leave in the short time between now and then, I will not be accepting or voiding this appeal. This can change should @Dean W. find his ban to be invalid. Otherwise my ruling stands. Thank you for taking the time to file this appeal nonetheless.

6. Dean W.

Dean W. Half-Blood Cringe Kid VIP Silver

I'll be denying my part of the appeal due to the evidence. You said the exact thing "I am a savage" in the reports as well due to this being your second account of rdm and it being the same scenario this appeal will be DENIED. Thanks for taking your time to make the appeal and I hope to see you back on after your bans.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.