Denied oBehemoth's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by oBehemoth, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oBehemoth

oBehemoth New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    oBehemoth
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45711190
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No reason for any ban has been provided. An explanation would be appreciated so I can explain whatever circumstances led to my ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I've been banned from every server with no explanation given. I've been banned for 4 weeks on West 2, and 8 weeks on all the other servers, even the Vanilla one I haven't played for two weeks.

The 4 and 8 week bans are for ghosting, hacking, and cheating, but I can't imagine any reason for these. I've always participated in the in-game chat, so I can't think of a reason for somebody assuming I'm ghosting. I haven't modified my client in any way so its definately not a hack, and I didn't do anything that would be considered cheating. I make so many dumb mistakes it should be pretty clear I'm not doing anything to give myself an unfair advantage.

I'm just confused by the sudden across the board bans given to me. If the mod that banned me can give me the rational, I'll explain everything I need to.​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Looks like you were banned by @POPSTAR for RDM and Leave 3rd, then it was globalized and extended by @CDriscoll for RDM and Leave, 4th.

They will reply when they can. Thank you for your patience.

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Behemoth,

You will not be unbanned.

Edit: I apologize if this seemed a little rude and straightforward, but this is your third offense and that is absolutely unacceptable. Not only that, you commited your fourth offense only a day after. Thanks for understanding.

Fond Regards,

POP STAR

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

oBehemoth,

While playing with you yesterday, a report was filed against you to which you stated something along the lines of "he was disguised".
    [​IMG]
    Searching through the logs, the player did buy a disguiser, but had never enabled it. You can see all of this below, in a screenshot of the logs.
    [​IMG]
    Because of this, I went to PM you about the situation and put a slay on you, but you had already left the server.

This is your fourth offense of RDM and Leave, all of which happened in nearly one month's time, and you need to be careful when playing after you come off of this ban. It's always a good idea to ask in admin chat (using @ before your message) if you are free of any RDM before leaving, which prevents situations like this from happening.

Your appeal has been denied, and you will sit out this ban. Please use this time to think back on why you were banned, and how you can improve your play-style to prevent these situations from happening again.
    Thanks for taking your time to appeal, and I hope you have a good fourth of July!

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.