Denied Nutty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nutty, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nutty
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The mod that banned me said that giving away info that he can clearly see to not be true such as "He is behind you" when he is in a corner. Also "He is in elevator" when Death (The player that reported me is named Death is in the elevator. Also me saying "He is in front of you" when (Death) is in the elevator is ghosting.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have read the MOTD Rules and the extended rules and there is no rule that says giving away fake info counts as ghosting. "
    Ghosting
    • Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    • This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    • This includes giving away information about yourself.
    Using public chat, team chat and spectator chat will ensure you aren't ghosting. Any other forms of communication could result in inadvertently ghosting and we will enforce it."

If we can see a replay of that round he was standing in that corner in the first picture and I said behind you and he could obviously not be behind him if he is in that corner. He then got into the elevator and I said he is in the elevator with him and we both know that this is not possible so I don't know how that is possibly ghosting.
    I don't see how this.[​IMG]
    And this is ghosting.[​IMG]
    I just don't see how I am ghosting if I am not actually giving away any information other than things he can already see to not be true.​

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Please do not make multiple appeals. If you have more questions you're free to contact @Ashes Relandi or his admin, @ant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.