Denied Nutty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nutty, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nutty
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I ghosted somehow how did that happen?​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

3. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

I have seen this and I will respond after my modding session.

4. Ashes Relandi

Hello Nutty and thank you for your patience,

You were banned for your 2nd offense of Ghosting and was globalized by Helix after further investigation and your history.

On the map TTT_Bank - I received a report from one our players stating you were ghosting. You had pmed a player who was alive at the time, Information about where a traitor or an individual was.
    As per our rules:
    "Ghosting is the act of providing round related game-changing information to a player, or players, through means of third party communications"

As per the evidence provided below, you had actively pmed someone and provided information where someone was which is still ghosting.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since we take ghosting as serious offense and you've been banned previously for the same offense this appeal will denied.

5. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Yes but can we please get a replay on that. He was nowhere near where I was saying. I remember this round and he was nowhere near him and he was looking around so I started giving him fake info I didn't know that you can get banned for that. If I can I guess that is ok.

6. Ashes Relandi

Regardless of the situation - whether the information is fake or not this is still ghosting in general.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.