Approved Nutty's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nutty, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutty

Nutty VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nutty
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Loopholing, Hentai shot and I thought he was aiming at me because I have 30 to 40 fps a second so I shot him and he died. He then reported me for killing him and I replied saying he shot at me. I was then slain the next round and I asked Sage why I was being slain and he said he shot in the air, Then I said that I saw him shoot at me not in the air, Then I said I could care less and take the slay. And I did take the slay. Next map we are on Metropolis and Falcor says that he shot in the air. I said I could care less. I was then banned for Loopholing.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence except I can make a benchmark and show it to you showing that I usually only get 30 fps.​

2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned by @Falcor for loopholing. Please be patient until she responds. Thanks!

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Nutty,
    what you say is true.
    After I talked with sage and reviewed the scenerio multiple times you insisted he shot towards you
    At the time if you mentioned your fps issue I wouldve taken that into consideration while in game.
    below is the video.

If you were having fps issue its possible for the shot to not appear its going straight up and more of a 45 degree angle, as I've had this happen in the past.
    I'll be unbanning you globally nutty. Please be careful in the future. especially when staff are trying to ask further questions about a report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.