Approved Nureha's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nureha, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nureha

Nureha Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NekoMaid
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:98397315
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be unbanned because all i can say is the last time i got slayed, served it then a couple rounds later i leave to go to work or i may be wrong i could of been banned without being served a slay i cant say for sure since i have no recollection of the incident i would like to see video evidence if possible screenshots could be manipulated im certain ways or just taken at different times but i overall i enjoy playing this server and have nothing i would do to hurt the community and id like to enjoy my few months on this community before my Deployment in the Army.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence since i was not recording at the time.​

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @Temar as they banned you for RDM and Leave. Please wait for their response.

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

When reviewing logs i noticed you had killed a detective by pushing him off, care to explain?
    i wasnt able to report you ingame as you had already left
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Nureha

Nureha Member

i dont recall pushing a detective as a detective but it may have been when all the players were being sacrificed on the one map (tomb raider or something) or it could of been a special round i cant say for certain but if i did mean to rdm i wouldn't of left because i know the rules so like i said i waited a round or two before leaving like i always do so i dont know how i killed him.

5. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

The maps was dolls and it was a normal round

6. Nureha

Nureha Member

Hmmm i dont recall pushing a detective while i was a detective and killing him on dolls so i dont know...all i can say for sure is that i waited a round or two before leaving also if you can please get the time i left the server from that incident.

7. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Yes it was a round or 2 later when you left but that isn't the point
    What you did was blatent rdm. I don't see how it would be anything else

8. Nureha

Nureha Member

oh now i remember the detective and i were on the main door and he pushed me i pushed him he jumped off and missed the ladder and died that could be why it says i killed him :/

9. Nureha

Nureha Member

10. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

I will be checking what you have said when I can

11. Nureha

Nureha Member

@Temar please hurry if you can becuase by the time you probably get the answer ill be unbanned :/

12. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Yes it's very busy for me at moment due to bank holiday weekend
    I plan to check something and if it proves your response to be true you will ofc be unbanned and I will void the ban

13. Nureha

Nureha Member

@Temar well i know its easter enjoy your time and happy holidays.

14. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Well more like lots of work :p

anyway i have managed to verify what you have said to be true
    and will be unbaning you and voiding
    Sorry

Appeal: APPROVED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.