Denied Nuka's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nuka, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuka

Nuka New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nuka
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:91048503
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Dear Admin or anyone who reads,

Why should I be unbanned is because this is the only server my friends go on. I am incredibly sorry for my RDM I promise I won't do it again, I don't know why I got banned I was first on a Warning and then it escalated to 24 hour ban and then out of no where I get banned forever, but I am telling you the truth and I am Mormon so there is no use in lying in my book. Please I would want to be unbanned so I can play with my friends and stay on the server for as long as I play TTT I am sorry for what I did and I hope this can get sorted out.

Sincerely,
    Nuka
    3/25/17
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am sorry but I have no video or anything to support my case. I am sorry and I hope it isn't coming out kiss ass but I love this server it is my favorite, I did not mean to rdm I am frankly quite new to TTT and so RDM as well. I am sorry and I hope I can come back to this server soon I am very sorry for what I did, please I beg of you trust me I am sorry from the bottom of my heart I am sorry.​

2. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

You was banned by @Agent A for mass rdmx3 he will respond when he can.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

This ban took placed on vanilla for clarification.

Now let's go over what you have done during that day and why I will be denying this ban appeal.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When I got a message that there was spam on vanilla, I hopped on. While I was loading in, you and two other people were chat spamming, which I warned each of you for chat spam.

[​IMG]

In this screenshot, you admitted to RDM, which gotten you a slay.

[​IMG]

However, you also attempted to revenge RDM, but killed the wrong person on the same round as your other RDM. Thus, that's why you gotten two slays. Now you hopped off and came back two or three maps later, where you RDM'd again.

[​IMG]

In this screenshot, you admitted to RDMing another person. That was your third offense. Based on your actions on the server and due to the length of the ban, I'm denying this ban appeal.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.