Denied NScyte's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NScyte, Nov 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NScyte

NScyte New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NScyte
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54704021
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing some TTT for the first time in months on the East 2 server with some friends, and I really enjoyed playing on the server with its many maps. There was one instance where I was one of 4 or 5 people remaining alive, and another player was at low health, was off on the ground by themselves, and my friend had said that he would be with said player just in case, right before he died. I took the risk to kill him, which was definitely the wrong choice as I should've had more before making the decision. I apologized to the player the next round, and continued playing for the rest of the night. I promise to play exactly by the rules, and I honestly would just like to have some fun playing with my friends, who are not banned and currently enjoying the server still.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for RDM and leave, first offense.

He will respond when he can, thanks for being patient in the meantime!

3. NScyte

NScyte New Member

alright ty

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

This report right here was made against you.
    [​IMG]

A player had killed a traitor, identified his body and then he was proven from there. You responded with you were told he killed someone so you went off that and killed him. Even though he had just killed a traitor so there was no reason to kill him. A reasonable amount of time passed for you to realize that he killed a traitor. Then we were going to issue a slay to you but you decided to leave the server so I gave you a ban.
    [​IMG]

Even though you weren't issued the slay. You were still supposed to be slain and we couldn't give it to you because you had left right after. With that being said I'm going to close this up.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.