Approved Novah's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Novah, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novah

Novah VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Novah
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:60716271
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First i want to know why i was banned, but all i know is i got slayed waited out my round died played 1 more round then got off id like to know exactly what happened? because i have zero clue why i was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Looks like you were banned by @Inkcrypted for RDM and leave 1st Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience!

3. Novah

Novah VIP

Alrighty well thanks, i have no proof but i know i did sit through my slay. But nbd thank you just comfused

4. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Hello, Novah. I hope you're having a good day. You were banned by me for RDM and & Leave for killing a player on Roof Tops for throwing a smoke grenade, and had left before I got the time to issue a slay on you.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    However, since you have a very clean record and this is your first offence, I will unban you as soon as you serve your slay. Add me on steam or start a forum conversation with me, or ask any of the staff members to server your punishment and confirm this.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  5. Novah

Novah VIP

Oh he reported me for rdm because he threw a grenade and i didnt know what it was so that was my fault for it i didnt think it was slayable tho so that is my fault completley iwill add you and i will be on either later or in the morning

6. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Player has served his punishment and will make sure to not let this happen in the future.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.