Denied NotreGamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NotreGamer, Jul 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotreGamer

NotreGamer New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NotreGamer
    Your Steam ID:
    bballdanny
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never RDM'd at all. Someone shot at me first, since there were only a few people left, and they thought I had to be a T, but I was innocent instead. So I snuck around and killed them, since they shot at me first, and killed them. They filed a report on me for some reason, we played a few rounds, and then I ended up switching servers. I guess since the report was still pending, that's why it was considered RDM and leave, but I waited for 3 rounds after I was accused (falsely) so that it wouldn't be RDM and leave. I'm sorry if I messed up, but I really don't think I should be banned, especially not for 29 days, since the offense itself was not even RDM in the first place. Thanks for your time.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by @Sinz for RDM + Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

For future reference, your STEAM ID is STEAM_0:1:57327838.

3. NotreGamer

NotreGamer New Member

Thanks for the reply, hope this gets resolved.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello NotreGamer,

I remember vividly what happened. I was AFK on East 2 handling reports as usual on the map Whitehouse across the office room. I was AFK and was not aware that I was a traitor when you approached me and killed me with your shotgun. When you responded to the report I filed against you, you claimed that I shot you, but I was AFK the entire round. Looking further into the logs, you were not shot at all in the time frame that involved my death. Which lead me to believe you conjured up an excuse to escape a slay. Before I could issue the slay on you or question you further you left the server.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. NotreGamer

NotreGamer New Member

Ok, I might know what happened. I may have thought I walked into the room where someone shot at me, and proceeded to shoot on sight, and shot at the wrong person. But I didn't realize that I left right after that issue, I thought I stayed long enough to receive a slay if I would be getting one. I'm sorry that I did that, and also that it seems I was totally in the wrong on this one. I'll take as many slays as I need to, but I do apologize for the mistake on my part.

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Considering this is your third offense of leaving after randomly killing/damaging players and you are currently banned on two of our servers, I cannot accept this appeal. Feel free to play on our other 3 servers.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.