Approved NotATraitor's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NotATraitor, Jan 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotATraitor

NotATraitor Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NotATraitor
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:92535705
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    • First of all i don’t diasagree me being banned i would like it to be shortend to 12 hours please, situation is the first two rdms were accidental, i know this still count as rdm but one reported and forgave me and the other did not even report, the third one was when everyone was tested except for two, now those two people were together and suddenly one guy goes quiet, after that the person said “ you were right - name of player - the db is actually good, he then asked where t tester is ( he knows where it is ) and i tell him, he goes the other direction and sometimes aims at me to get a good shot with the db, i then just kosed him since the other player did not respond yet, so this leaves ys with one option which leaves us with him being a t ( i was right )
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No actual proof, Rhazbash was there and knows the story, thanks for your time.​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

hey! @RhazhBash will answer you soon for his ban of mass rdm x3, its a ban only local to west so you can play our other servers in the mean time! thanks for bein patient

3. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

Ok, I would like the say firstly i forgive you and would like the ban to be lifted, he did rdm me twice, (i forgive him once). However ur lying about what happened, i didnt aim at u, i was looking in the opposite direction tyna go to the tester. i dont play west so i dont know that map. U killed me for not testing. U say everyone was proven but thats not true because i killed afks in other rooms that had not been Id or proven. i know this because i guarded the unid bodies and killed all that came. But i forgive u because u have played a lot and i want u to enjoy the rest of the evening.

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Since you have a clean record I'll approve this appeal, but keep a few things in mind in the future.

If you use explosives/grenades as an inno/detective without a valid reason you will be held responsible for any deaths they cause. Also you should realize that none of the reasons for killing MEHEEZY from this report were valid.

[​IMG]

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.