Denied nnzw2000's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nnzw2000, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nnzw2000

nnzw2000 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    nnzw2000
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:64216994
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im Really Sorry. I have a 8 year old brother and I have actually been overseas for 2 months due to an exchange programme in my college. I unfortunately left my laptop at home without any password locking it. When I played gmod, I could not join any single server as I was banned!!! I knew it was my brother and I made him confess. he said he rdmed many times andshouted vulgarities just for the fun of it. I have complained to my parents and now my brother has benn banned from playing games. I am really sorry please unban me as I want to play in these server which are so awesome. Im not only banned from one server, so.....
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
  2. nnzw2000

nnzw2000 New Member

SORRYXD wrong steamed!! haha I was testing out a speed control in sandbox (im an extreme modder) this is my real steamid:
    STEAM_0:1:64216994

3. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

You were banned by @Guilty-Crown for your 4th offense of RDM & LEAVE. He will reply when he is available.

4. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You are held responsible for anything that happens on your account, just because you have a story about your brother, it doesn't get you a guaranteed Unban card.

5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'm just gonna deny this appeal. If you can't control friends and/or family from RDMing people on our servers, then you shouldn't be playing on our servers.

Next, this is your 4th offense of RDM & Leave and at this point, I would already deny your appeal because you are a repeat offender. You can't blame your brother for what happened in your account. After all, you left your account open right? If you can't control your brother from doing these sorts of things, then that's all on you in the end. Because the staff of these servers punish the ACCOUNT in the end. Not the individual. Think of this as your punishment for letting others do as they please on your account.

You will remain banned from all of the Serious TTT servers until 06/22/2014. Let this be a lesson for you to never allow others to play with your account.

This topic will be locked at your acknowledgement.

YOU WILL SERVE YOUR BAN TO ITS FULLEST EXTENT

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.