Denied Nitro's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nitro, Jun 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nitro
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:32797579
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    To start off this appeal I would just like to say that I've been debating whether or not I was going to post what you are reading here for the past few months now. It has recently dawned upon me that I haven't got the chance to play with a few of my close friends that I managed to keep throughout the past couple dissolved Gmod Communities as they mostly play just STTT now, most of which have now become full members of staff.

I'll keep the backstory short, I believe I first discovered STTT around 2013 and I'm not gonna lie, it was a server I had never really heard of at the time and since it was full most of the time I used it mainly just to mess around.

I eventually started using the server to experiment with a hack that I had been sent by someone on skype. I'm surprised I wasn't perma'd sooner, so I just kept coming back after each of my bans and I'm also guilty of going on a couple alt accounts to avoid the longer bans that eventually came to my main.

As I mentioned, it wasn't till after my eventual permanent ban that this group of friends that I identify myself with started playing STT. These people I've known and interacted with almost daily on teamspeak for over 2 years now.

That being said, I believe you can you take my word when I say that you won't see any more trouble from me now that they are here. I am committed and hopeful for a possible chance to turn over a new leaf here.

Thanks for your time,

-Nitro
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Nitro,
    You were banned by @Sinz for Hacking - Multiple Offenses.
    @Sinz will respond when he can.
    Good Luck with your appeal.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

We do not allow the creation of alternate accounts while banned on our servers, this offense is punished severely. The accumulated bans you've gained on all of your banned accounts and alts are abysmal. Permanent bans are rarely issued to players, we believe in second chances here at SeriousTTT but you've seemed to have abused our kindness. Because of this, your ban will not be removed and this appeal will be denied, unless of course @Highwon or our three wonderful lead admins (Slicck, Darktooth, Disruptionz) beg to differ.

[​IMG]

Thanks for your time,
    Sinz <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.