Denied Nitenox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nitenox, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PewPewThenQQ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55084417
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did nothing, lol.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am not even sure why I was banned for "loopholing" out of the blue by "Rozboon". I believe it was because I killed another player and then stated my reasoning for killing them, which seems completely absurd.

Regardless of whether or not I WAS pushed by him, I FELT myself get pushed and I couldn't see anything as he was clouded in smoke..

I stated this and a video was submitted, I was slain. Whatever. I could see from the video I wasn't pushed like I thought, so I made a joke and let it go.

It's a bit shady that I was instantly banned by Rozboon - seems like he was just waiting! :)

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Rozboon will respond to this when he can. Until then, please be patient for his response.

3. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

I was standing on the fence then you had pushed for no reason what so ever. I don't have anything to say, but here's a recording.

Edit: I believe the reason being you were banned by Rozboon was because Lemoncakes (who was the mod on at the time) needed some sort of clarification/discretion.

4. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

I know that Chewbacca, I honestly felt myself get pushed by something. It could've been I just accidentally hit a key on my keyboard or swiped my mouse or something, but I really felt it happen and it could only have been you.. now that I see the video I feel sorry for killing you but I doubt this is deserving of a 120,000 minute ban?

5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Thank you for the appeal @Nitenox

First off, as you can see from chewbaccas video, you were not pushed and he had his gun out the entire time, secondly, if he was the person who pushed you, you would have fallen backwards back onto the platform and solid ground and were in no way in danger of falling. You were also outside far enough from the smoke to push him which is a pretty short range.

6. Rozboon

As for the length of the ban, you are still currently banned from east 2 for loopholing and all the evidence you need for that one is in your previous appeal here so this is your second case of loopholing which granted you the length and the global.

also
    [​IMG]

That is your report, where you said that you could have easily fallen off when clearly you were still on the solid part and only had one direction to go from the victim.

7. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

If he pushed me sideways I could fly off. Not sure if you understand crowbar push mechanics, but there you go. Also, I don't see how the distance, previous case, or damage log is relevant in any way, shape or form.

8. Rozboon

How exactly would he be able to get an angle on you to push you off? hes stuck with his back to the wall, he could only push you straight along the edge, or back towards safety, every direction thats possible from him ends in safety for you.

9. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

From the direction he was at, if I was standing on the ledge to the left of him and he pushes me I could go off the ledge. How do you think I pushed him off when there's only a wall behind him?

10. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

Not a "wall", but a fencepost rather. Which prevents from falling.

11. Rozboon

You are not on the ledge like he is, if he did the same to you, you would have just gotten nudged over to the side a bit and still been on the same solid concrete surface you were standing on the whole time, as seen by the video, you were even moving freely in the range that he could have possibly pushed you back towards.

12. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

If I was standing in front of him and he was looking to the left and he pushed me, I could go diagonally to the left and fall off and die.

13. Rozboon

Left and back, just as he did when you pushed him, if you have nothing else to include in this appeal, I will come to a verdict and close it up.

14. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

Yes.. He would push me left and back and I WOULD FALL OFF THE LEDGE AND DIE. Is this honestly that hard to understand?

15. Rozboon

Alright lets finish this up as it's dragged on too long, I've compiled some screenshots to show you exactly what you're saying in visual form.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

From all the possible angles he can hit you from, none would send you into danger, and the final fact is that he never pushed you, so you also killed off suspicion. Your appeal is denied, if you wish to talk about this more you are always free to open up a pm with me, or the leads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.