Denied Nitenox's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nitenox, Oct 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nitenox
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:55084417
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why I'm banned.. I'm sure there's a reason?
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't know why I am banned, cannot provide any until I know.​

2. Nitenox

Nitenox Member

I'm banned from ALL servers but that wasn't an option so I left it blank.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello @Nitenox,

You were banned by @Finn for your fourth offense of randomly killing a player and leaving the server (RDM & Leave). Due to the excessive amount of offenses you have obtained on our servers, this ban was globalized by me personally, to stop future offenses from occurring. Finn will respond to this ban appeal with his reasoning and evidence at his earliest convenience, please be patient as he does this.

4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello @Nitenox,

Thanks for taking the time to make this appeal. As Sinz stated above you were banned for your fourth offense of RDM & Leave. The report filed against you in server was found to be valid and I proceeded to slay you, only to find out you had left already, so I had no choice but to ban you. At this point I checked your ban history and noted your extensive history of RDM and RDM & Leaving, plus the karma bans. So the ban was extended and globalized by Sinz.
    nitrox.png
    Now at this point you might be wondering why I slayed you when you claimed he was t-baiting. This seems like word v. word right? Well, it would be, but the shotlogs revealed that Handsome Squidward had not, in fact, shot at all.
    nite.png
    You then proceeded to immediately leave. This, combined with your extensive ban history, led me to ban you for RDM & Leave, and to this appeal being Denied. This thread will now be locked, any comments you care to make can be directed to myself, in pm, or Sinz if you feel the need to speak to my admin. Hope you have a great day, we'll see you in a couple of weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.