Denied Nir Merkher's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nir Merkher, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    smoke paprika
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:80267137
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    unjustfully banned
    Evidence of Innocence :
    i was afk to come back to see that i was banned for ghosting how could i ghost if i was afk? if lightning could show me evidence of some kind so that i know why i was "ghosting"

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Ahem, may I tell you how you ghosted.
    I was walking around at community pool, when a KOS popped up. While I was killing the KOSed person another KOS popped up, but I didn't notice it. I walked past the KOSed person, and moments after I got the following PM. Smoke Paprika to You : look at the chat.
    As evidenced by these prints, you clearly ghosted, by telling me to look at the chat for a KOS I was not aware of, because I was actually killing someone else who was a traitor when it passed by.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Note : I had to print these on dolls because it was the last round at community pool, and the time ran out, that's why I could only print on the other map.

4. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Refer to this thread made against you http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-smoke-paprika.15813/#post-135042 When you said this it caused @Tequila to scroll up in chat, as he saw a KOS on Chaotic Lizard that he had not seen. By saying that, you changed the game completely as he might not have seen it for the rest of the game, possibly resulting of Tequila dying to him because Chaotic would have had the element of surprise. Your ban is not global so you may play on are other 4 servers while you sit out your ban. If my admin @Muffin or any other admin feels I am in the wrong feel free to contact me. Appeal Deined

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.