Denied NINJA_1674's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NINJA_1674, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NINJA_1674

NINJA_1674 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NINJA_1674
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:91667073
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The reason why I feel should unbanned is because I got a 5 day ban for only killing one person randomly and it was the first time I killed anyone and therefore I should of only had been slayed.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

3. WARDY 1799

WARDY 1799 New Member

i was with him at the time and i can tell you that this was his first offence and he only killed 2 pepole

4. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good evening, @NINJA_1674. You were actually karma banned, originally, though the four people you killed had all reported you. Upon reviewing the DamageInfos for all four instances, I found that there had been no shots by the victims within 10 seconds of being killed, nor was there any other activity by them in the logs around that time. I had no reason to believe that any of the kills were valid, and you were banned for mass RDM accordingly. Here are the reports;

Ninja1674RDM.jpg
    Ninja1674RDM2.jpg
    Ninja1674RDM3.jpg
    Ninja1674RDM4.jpg

Given the nature of the RDM, I will be denying your appeal. While your ban is active you are free to use the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. In the future, please correct your playstyle to prevent this from happening again, as subsequent bans may be longer. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.