NINJA300

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ninja300, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Ninja300

Ninja300 Member

Hey I'm ninja 300 I go by many names but you ca call me Matt i just got back into gmod last week! only to find I have history on these servers I didn't know about so I'm banned for 2 weeks. T.T I work full time a pizza slut *cough cough* I mean hut. I'm really good with computer and coding I've had training in C++, C#, boo, python, Java, Java script, and many more... I enjoy working on cars I discovered my passion for this when i got my first car 2 years ago and restored it! want to know what it was ask me so I can get to know you. I'm currently restoring a 1984 trans am and am looking for an old Indian to do the same with. I also started riding 2 months ago and its some thing I'll never let go of my first bike was a ninja 300 I love it too death and I will probably kill you all with photos of it! :D Lastly when it comes to gmod I've been a admin/mod with 3 different community I'm EXTREMELY loyal to them and tend to donate generously every now and again. Along with that I've also started my own community and it thrived for about 4 months till I shut it down for lack of donations.

....... psss also I afk a lot in TS I'm sorry ahead of time

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

rip Ninja300. It was good to know you for a bit.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

Welcome to the forums.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Wat?