Approved nilz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nikki, Aug 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. Banned VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    nilz
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:18171191
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i think i was banned for the report Noctorious made on me on the map nether? i can't think of any other reason. he AK'd a guy and i killed him without any concrete evidence, i then replied some nonsense to his report. after apologizing to noctorious i went to bed.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i don't think there were any staff online, can i please see a screenshot of me leaving.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Gunerz for RDM and leave first offense. Please give him some time to respond.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Iif it was for that report then I'm not that salty about it, even though it was a kill on weapon I was pretty obvious so I could understand the mistake

4. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

I have seen this and will respond when I can.

5. gunerz.117

Hello, here is my evidence that you did RDM & Leave:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=739666884

I don't have the screenshot for you leaving, but you can see in that screenshot that it says your steam id in the ban instead of your name which shows that you were no longer in the game. Next time try to take all reports seriously and give valid responses if you want to avoid something like this in the future.

As for this appeal, it will be denied and the topic will be locked. Feel free to play on any of out other servers until your ban is complete.

6. gunerz.117

Edit: Seeing as it has been 8 hours since the RDM w/o staff you will be unbanned altogether. Sorry for any inconveniences!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.